post\stone v2.1a

föstudagur, ágúst 16, 2013 b4

                       there's nobody here
(i wish i could at the very very least cry)
                      there's nobody here
(there's too much happening out there i don't care i just don't care just carry me somewhere and blow my nerves off and stick them to a tree)
                   there's nobody here
(i wish i was a tree but then someone would draw a dick on me and write "fuck you")
                         there's nobody here
(me myself i'm planting the seeds to my own sadness and there's not even one son of a bitch watering it it's all my fault)
                       there's nobody here
(silence takes over my mind but i know something's about to explode)
                                there's nobody here
(self control is fading away like smoke on a starless night - i'm happy i can still see it)
                               there's nobody here
these hands are c r u m b l i n g and so am i
                                 there's nobody here
(who am i talking to anyway)
                               there's nobody here
(...but who's judging)



rafael at 12:29 f.h.



da memória.