post\stone v2.1a

sunnudagur, júlí 29, 2012 drag yourself, asshole

i feel like a shadow
following people on sad streets
people tell me i'm alive
sometimes it's hard to believe.
as rain echoes in my head
familiar voices touch my ear
fingering pages of the past
i close my eyes, i am not here;
i bite this hand to ease my pain
memories are nothing but a game
i don't remember the rules, dear friend
i play and bet the blood in my veins
they win, i don't care
it was worth taking a dare
the board is clear, the window's closed
still inside feels cold,
and i wouldn't even come near if i were you
humbly crumbling as i walk
i'm tired of listening people talk
i hope everything falls apart
the more i am the less i am
i hope everything goes down
the more i live the less i am


rafael at 2:20 f.h.



da memória.